Friday, May 8, 2009

Cash Surveys

I just recently started participating in survey groups again, and my favorite is still going to be www.surveyspot.com. They are offering like twice as many cash surveys as before. The pay out amount has gone down a little, but not much. They offer a lot of $5 surveys for about 25-30 minutes of your time. I have actually been paid many times by this company. It was never a lot though. I usually made about $50.00 each month. Sometimes less and sometimes more. It all just depends on how many you qualify to participate in. I have also been able to take part in many studies where they would send me products to try out and then complete a survey for. Most of those I was paid at least $10. You won't get rich or make enough to quit your day job, but it's an easy way to earn a little extra spending money (or stash money). If you would like to try it out just click the title of this post and it will take you there.

Or - www.surveyspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment