Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I wish I had known earlier
Since I was in my teens I've had a problem with acne a certain time every month. I was recently talking to some friends that noticed how bad it would get and I can't believe what they told me to do. Calamine lotion. I thought they were crazy, but I suddenly noticed how clear their skin was, and decided to give it a try. To my suprise, it worked. I don't have a clue why or how, but it does. I wish I had known about this earlier! It's cheap too. I've been paying almost $50 every 3 months for proactive products, and they didn't work this well. All you have to do is put it where you need it, let it dry, and leave it on overnight. Then when you wake up in the morning just wash it off and its almost gone. You can also use visine to get the red out of an irritated area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment