I joined www.sendearnings.com about 3 weeks ago, so I'm still pretty new to it. So far though, it seems pretty legit. You can join for free, and they offer a $5 signup bonus. I've gotten 44 paid emails from them which pay $0.20 - $0.50 each. Also, with being a free member, you can play games and win cash, take surveys, complete offers, and of course referrals. They have a lot of free offers to complete too. I don't give out my credit card or personal info with any of the sites I register at, so 100% free offers is what I look at first.
One thing I don't really like about www.sendearnings.com is the payout minimum. They have it set to $30, and I personally think that's too high. I rather payouts be no higher than $10. Some sites take longer to get that amount, and I think it's cheating.
Some surveys are a bit long and not much payout either, but a few aren't that bad. I would recommend this site, maybe along with a few other sites like this to increase your total earnings some.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment